Creation Spirituality Communities

Creating, Networking, and Supporting Creation Spirituality Communities and Individuals.

John Powell's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"This was a bit harsh and not sensitive and compassionate. I beg forgiveness."

John Powell replied Aug 2, 2009 to Creation Spirituality as a "cult of personality"

25 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Nigel Thomas

"It is remarkable to read these posts, and see no one point out that Matthew Fox is n…"

John Powell replied Aug 2, 2009 to Creation Spirituality as a "cult of personality"

25 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Nigel Thomas

"Matt, something like that is all over the internet, and shambhala.org is a good star…"

John Powell replied May 29, 2009 to Buddhist and Creation Spirituality

12 May 29, 2009
Reply by John Powell

"I'll simply add as a footnote to the discussion that i took Buddhist refuge vows two…"

John Powell replied May 26, 2009 to Buddhist and Creation Spirituality

12 May 29, 2009
Reply by John Powell

"Bruce, It seems to me that CS, and its former institutions, UCS and ICCS, were very…"

John Powell replied Mar 29, 2009 to Catholic Charismatic and Creation Spirituality Communities?

25 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Bruce Ferguson

"I edited my last post and clicked "save," but it did not go through. I was saying I…"

John Powell replied Mar 26, 2009 to Chat Feature: Like, it Hate it? Confused?

11 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Matt Henry

"I assume the Holy Spirit can "interface" with anything it wants. As for the Pentacos…"

John Powell replied Mar 26, 2009 to Catholic Charismatic and Creation Spirituality Communities?

25 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Bruce Ferguson

"The chat feature is neither here nor there for me. BTW, I did not see a button for i…"

John Powell replied Mar 26, 2009 to Chat Feature: Like, it Hate it? Confused?

11 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Matt Henry

RSS

Participants

© 2018   Created by CSC Website Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service